At Industrial Products we know that understanding safety begins with education. Thats why we offer a comprehensive training program for electrical safety in hazardous locations.
This training seminar provides training for engineers, electricians, and technicians on the latest codes, standards and practices for hazardous location electrical installations.
The presenter, David Lambert has been involved with hazardous location industrial products for over 25 years.
He now shares his expertise, educating organizations on national and international electrical codes, protection techniques, practical applications, proper installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
Designed for the pharmaceutical and other industries, these 4 hour seminars cover subjects such as
- National electrical code requirements and recommended practices
- Domestic and international classification systems based on the characteristics of Flammable and combustible materials
- Organizations involved in developing hazardous location codes, standards and recommended practices
- Product testing by nationally recognized test labs (NRTL)
- Enforcement of safe installations by OSHA, fire inspectors & insurance adjustors
- Acceptable protection techniques for electrical installations in hazardous locations
- The proper installation, operation, & maintenance of intrinsic safety systems, explosion proof systems and purge/pressurization systems incorporating combustible gas detection systems and flame detection systems
For more information see the table below or contact us directly.